Note: Image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.
Planting And Care
- Make sure that the plants have uninterrupted growth to avoid the plants to develop the head prematurely or ruin the edible part completely
- It requires consistent soil moisture with normal rainfall, this usually requires supplement watering
- For best growth, side-dress the plants with a nitrogen fertilizer
- When the white head is about 2 to 3 inches in diameter, tie the outer leaves together over the head with a rubber band, tape, or twine
- This is called blanching, and it protects the head from the sun and helps you get that pretty white color
- The plants are usually ready for harvest 7 to 12 days after blanching.