Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Planting And Care
- Make sure that the plants have uninterrupted growth to avoid the plants to develop the head prematurely or ruin the edible part completely
- It requires consistent soil moisture with normal rainfall, this usually requires supplement watering
- For best growth, side-dress the plants with a nitrogen fertilizer
- When the white head is about 2 to 3 inches in diameter, tie the outer leaves together over the head with a rubber band, tape, or twine
- This is called blanching, and it protects the head from the sun and helps you get that pretty white color
- The plants are usually ready for harvest 7 to 12 days after blanching.